Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
What you’ll do:
Shape the design of tools to create to encourage all at Sky to use the data at their disposal in an ethical manner. Fire-up and stoke the conversation about data ethics and it’s importance at Sky. Create cultural change and transform how we implement our GDPR, privacy and customer preference responses and whilst ensuring conformance with Sky’s data management standards and best practice culture:
– Work closely with peers to change the data culture at Sky, to ensure that data and all its facets are always part of the equation in decision making
– Lead the design of the tools and methods to facilitate ethical data discussions and ethical data model review.
– Bring the conversation about data ethics and responsibility to the fore across the business
– Work with the DPO, CISO, business and technical stakeholders, providing advice and guidance on regulatory and preference standards to support delivery of workstreams and projects
– Design and implement solutions that link our data and systems to give visibility and assurance of our compliance. Ensure the business case for change is sound and measurable.
– Maintain expert knowledge of current best practice on issues, practices and methods.
What you’ll bring:
– Demonstrable experience in building, delivering and maintaining successful initiatives in the data space, especially those which have been a mixture of practical and cultural threads.
– Demonstratable experience of thought leadership in emerging areas
– Skilled in working with matrix organisations, including voluntary employee networks.
– Able to communicate complex concepts to non-data audiences
– Able to create and drive direction, especially where there is no obvious path.
– Skills in building a team where none exists, ensuring the right mix of knowledge and skills comes together.
Data, Technology & Analytics (DTA) at Sky is on a mission to bring customers more of what they love by unlocking the power of data and making Sky more relevant. We are leading the way in many areas of data, from delivering business critical reporting, providing an essential analytics platform to an elite team of data scientists and analysts. Our solutions are essential to hundreds of users, providing key insights on Sky’s customers, products and viewing content and a whole lot more.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Livingston Watermark House:
Our lively campus is a free shuttle bus away from Livingston South train station and the town centre. Plus, there’s onsite parking available for cars, motorbikes and bicycles.
You’ll be well fed at our subsidised canteen, and you can keep in shape at our onsite gym. Or play a game of pool or table tennis.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.