Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
As part of the wider Brand and Marketing team, we’re looking for a driven and dynamic Marketing Executive to help plan and deliver NOW TV’s partner marketing campaigns. As NOW TV continues to grow, we work with some of the biggest brands in the UK, making sure that we are in the homes and hearts of people looking for amazing entertainment. In this role, you’ll get the opportunity to deliver campaigns across multiple channels both above and below the line across a variety of partners including; media partners (e.g. Cosmopolitan and Capital FM), device partners (e.g. PlayStation and Amazon), telco partners (e.g. BT and TalkTalk) and content partners (e.g. hayu).
What you’ll do:
– Creative development and execution: working collaboratively with partners, the media team and creative agencies you will support the Senior Marketing Manager in development and execution of partner marketing campaigns that deliver on commercial (net growth) and brand (consideration and talkability) KPI’s. You will be insight led and data driven, taking on learnings from previous campaigns to constantly improve.
– Media planning: you will work with our media team and external agencies on our quarterly media plans across media and device partners. You will work with partners to develop and approve their media plans, ensuring that they align to the partnership objectives.
– Agency management: you will support in the management and feedback to our media agency and internal/external creative agencies. You’ll need to develop strong relationships with the relevant account teams, ensure they are clearly briefed and succinct feedback is given. You will ensure finance requests are raised, tracked and receipted in a timely and accurate manner.
– Partner Management: You will be responsible for several partners in tandem, managing multiple priorities. You will own the day to day running of relationships with your marketing counterparts, as well as be responsible for status meetings and actions.
– Stakeholder management: you will work closely across multiple teams in the business including editorial and commercial to align on partner plans, understand commercial/contractual requirements and ensure that all activity is aligned with our key campaigns and priorities.
– Brand Guardian: you’ll be a content champion and true brand guardian – living our values in your approach to and execution of all campaigns. You will work with the wider team to ensure that our campaigns are approved by studios and all partner touchpoints look and feel like NOW TV.
What you’ll bring:
– Campaign development and management
– Excellent relationship building skills and strong collaborator
– Sound creative evaluation and solution orientated
– Manage time efficiently and thrives in a fast-paced environment
– Strategic and creative thinking
– Self-starter, happy to take initiative and share ideas
– Clear communicator and presenter
At Now TV we approach everything we do with fresh eyes, we’re bold, ambitious and are revolutionising the sector. We’re positive, upbeat, up for it and progressive – always on, putting the customer at the heart of what we do. Innovation is in our DNA. We’re the only place you can enjoy Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract or monthly subscription. We are TV on our customers terms. We are Now TV.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.