You will be working for our Recruitment Partners – RTM.
RTM take curious, hardworking people, invest in them and make them brilliant, through building a culture of experiment, and fuelling a thirst for knowledge. We make recruitment a competitive advantage to our clients.
RTM is the strategic Sourcing & Recruitment partner to a diverse client portfolio that includes some of the biggest brand names in the UK. We work with Technology giants, Broadcast Media corporations, & Premier League football clubs, but we’re so much more than just another Recruitment business;
As a dedicated on-site Recruiter, you will partner with Sky’s Consumer Group and Now TV helping them to find the best talent in the market. Using innovative sourcing strategies and more traditional recruitment methods you will identify and engage with active and passive candidates, managing the offer and on-boarding process, as well as feeding back to each candidate in a professional and timely manner.
What you’ll do:
You will be responsible for managing a range of recruitment activities including but not limited to:
– Liaising with the hiring manager / client stakeholder to understand their needs, deliverables and plan the sourcing strategy.
– Sourcing niche or senior active candidates from a range of appropriate sources.
– Advertising using the relevant channels available, media campaigns and recruitment events where appropriate.
– Manage the on and off-line response to adverts including conducting telephone screening and skill/experience review.
– Retain an audit trail of contacts all logged on client’s ATS.
– Undertake detailed screening to include competency-based interviewing where required.
– Provide guidance and feedback on the candidate marketplace, advising alternative options to meet the client requirement.
– Support the wider Diversity and Inclusion strategy, educating Hiring Managers, exploring alternative attraction channels.
What you’ll bring:
– Proven recruitment experience preferably in one of the following Marketing / E-Commerce and Digital / Commercial / Creative / Finance.
– Effective communications skills, ability to build relationships with stakeholders from mid-management to MD level.
– Evidence of recruiting across a number of skill sets and sectors, and managing multiple campaigns and roles.
– Experience of recruiting Mid – Senior level roles for blue chip organisations.
– Proficient at creating innovative sourcing strategies
– Competency based interviewing at all levels.
– Great collaboration skills, you will be working with Sourcing Specialists and peers across different projects
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
A generous pension and benefits scheme. Enhanced parental leave pay. Cycle to Work scheme. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. Access to Sky Broadband discounts. By joining RTM, you also enter a long-term career path, with opportunities to work for top brands across our client portfolio.
Where you’ll work:
Location: Livingston or Manchester
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.