Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
What you’ll do:
– Drive increased levels of test automation and help adopt an ‘automate first’ mindset across the organisation
– Support the implementation of a continuous testing approach to ensure that we are actively reducing the cycle time in testing, eventually allowing for continuous deployments
– Collaborate with development teams to build the right end-to-end test architecture within Software Engineering for the future, with the aim to bring quality forward in the lifecycle
– Proactively seek feedback to improve the process and to drive improvements within the testing teams
– Keep abreast (research, industry events, communities, etc.) of latest technologies and testing frameworks and seek to implement the best parts of these at Sky
What you’ll bring:
– Experience of leading testing activities in an agile Software Development environment.
– Experience of driving automated testing, with desire to improve over time
– Understanding of good industry test practises and techniques, and a keen interest in maintaining that knowledge
– Unquenching desire to bring in continual improvements to the test strategy
– Is collaborative, influential, has good listening skills, a willingness to explain rationale behind thinking, and an ability to adapt thinking to inputs given
– A constant desire to challenge and improve both individually and the test overall function.
UK Tech: Our team focuses on technology strategy, design and delivery. From AI to 5G to Cloud, we work on the latest tech whilst building out our web presence and CRM systems for fixed and mobile networks. We’re bold, proactive, forward-thinking and collaborative. Together, we’re proud of the products and services we deliver for our customers.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Livingston Watermark House:
Our lively campus is a free shuttle bus away from Livingston South train station and the town centre. Plus, there’s onsite parking available for cars, motorbikes and bicycles.
You’ll be well fed at our subsidised canteen, and you can keep in shape at our onsite gym. Or play a game of pool or table tennis.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.