Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
The role of the Marketing Manager is to deliver market leading B2B communications across Sky Media’s exciting portfolio to agencies, clients and internal teams. With a focus delivering effective outcomes for advertisers –you’ll be using the full marketing mix to help put Sky front of mind, maximising revenue generation opportunities.
What you’ll do:
– To plan, manage and deliver marketing plans and campaigns to successfully achieve Sky Media’s objectives.
– Deliver stand-out events and campaigns through excellent project management and creativity using the full suite of marketing touchpoints.
– Translating the marketing strategy into deliverable products plans/campaigns across different touchpoints to best drive awareness and help deliver on sales objectives.
– Responsible for planning/campaign management to ensure projects are delivered in line with our brand values and vision, within budget, to time
– Become guardian of the Sky Media and product brand(s) ensuring it is effectively communicated internally and externally.
– Responsible for briefing campaigns to creative agencies. Ensuring that all assets and messaging used are consistent with the overall campaign.
– Work closely with the product/sales teams to ensure knowledge of developments, issues, case studies and identifying tactical marketing and PR opportunities.
What you’ll bring:
– Good communication, relationship management / building skills
– Knowledge of the media marketplace and Sky
– Excellent written communication skills and creative eye
– Confident in communicating with senior management
– Able to implement planned strategies to achieve results
– Excellent organisation skills and project management skills
Sky Media is the advertising sales arm of Sky, offering businesses of all shapes and sizes an exciting array of opportunities on TV, online and on the go. Reaching over 95% of the UK population, Sky Media represents all of Sky’s channels and sites including Sky Sports, Sky News, Sky One, Sky Cinema, Sky Arts, Sky Atlantic and Sky Witness. Sky Media also sells on behalf of a range of renowned broadcasters and channels including Channel 5, Discovery, National Geographic, MTV, FOX, Nickelodeon and Comedy Central.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.