Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
“Sky Sports’ Production team has a wide and varied remit across our portfolio of sporting rights. Our Production Managers are responsible for delivering all of our content, whether that be at Sky Studios or at our numerous outside broadcasts in the UK & worldwide. First class planning & organisation, great communication amongst wide ranging stakeholders, financial accuracy, safe & efficient working practice and a will to constantly innovate are all key” Production Executive, Sky Sports
What you’ll do:
– As a member of the production team within Sky Sports, you’ll oversee the production process, coordinating all production activities and operations.
– Produce comprehensive, accurate and clear production planning & reporting for all content production to be delivered by themselves or others, including timetable of events for all stakeholders.
– Ensure the cost of the allocated production remains within the budgeted parameters through good communication with all stakeholders. Ensure all financial reporting is up to date and validated for allocated events.
– Continually report up to date budget information for allocated events to your senior team.
– Main point of contact with suppliers and Sky Production Services to organise all technical and facility requirements.
– Ensure that workflows and protocols are adhered to and consistent on production events.
What you’ll bring:
– Previous experience in a similar role
– Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate internally, externally and at different levels.
– The ability to be focused, prioritise and do the right thing.
– The ability to deal with and handle conflict situations with sensitivity and impartiality.
– Exemplary attention to detail in all areas of planning & delivery.
– A curious proactive solution focussed approach to improve and maintain high standards for our customers.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.