Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
“The Reporting, Insight and Performance team made up of Analysts and Business Performance Managers. Providing support, detailed reporting and analysis to help continuously improve operational performance. This is an exciting opportunity to become part of this team as a Senior Analyst” – Head of Department – Reporting, Insight, & Performance
What you’ll do:
- Proactively engage with the operation and wider support teams to understand business needs and upcoming plans
- Create and present considered analysis. Articulate findings and suggestions for improvement to key and senior stakeholders through various communication methods
- Dotted line management and development of the Analyst team, including workstack prioritisation and upskilling
- Work efficiently on multiple workstreams and deliver against tight timescales
- Leading and managing projects from concept to effective delivery
- Act as a technical expert to the wider analyst team; share expertise to improve the delivery of Reporting & Insight. Identify opportunities for better ways of working
What you’ll bring:
- Experience in all Microsoft Software essential, including Word, PowerPoint & Excel (specifically pivot tables & formulas). VBA, Basic SQL and Speech Miner experience is desirable but not essential. Confident problem solver with measured approach
- Experience designing and producing considered analysis that translates to actions and recommendations
- Strong organisational skills and able to multitask and work to tight timescales with proven experience in project management
- Comfortable building strong Stakeholder relationships using strong negotiating and influencing skills
- Able to prioritise and manage multiple requests
- Self-motivated, adaptable, comfortable working remotely and as part of a team
Customer Service Group
We enable our people to offer the best service in the country by creating epic experiences. Creating communication and learning experiences to support the most important customer and colleague moments across CSG. Most of all, we are an excitable bunch of creative people with specialist skills in five key areas; planning, idea generation, creative development, experiential and events.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
This role can be based in any UK Sky site
The role can be based remotely, requiring self-motivation and a proactive approach while still working as part of team.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.