Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
You will be a key member of the Group Compliance team with day-to-day responsibility for designing and managing the coordination, administration and analysis of projects, initiatives and procedures.
Providing exemplary and commercially astute compliance operational support, playing a pivotal role in promoting, guiding and assisting Sky to maintain a strong compliance culture and infrastructure.
This role reports to and supports the Group Compliance Operations Director to fulfil duties across all Sky’s key operating businesses and subsidiaries.
What you’ll do:
This role will require a mixture of coordination and analytical skillset:
- Assisting the Group Compliance team with project management and co-ordination of their projects and initiatives as well as owning and executing own projects
- Work closely with the Compliance team, legal colleagues, and stakeholders in HR, Finance, Security and other functions to develop and support compliance processes
- Creating, implementing and managing procedures to ensure and measure policy compliance
- Maintaining compliance logs, records, trackers and approval processes across the programme
- Help design, implement, and maintain global risk assessments, policy, procedures, training, communications, and monitoring plans and administer periodic updating
- Liaising with business and assisting with oversight and tracking of 3rd party due diligence and vendor management processes
- Organizing document translations and proof reading
- Research projects
- Supporting Compliance meetings
- Coordinating training requests, developing training materials, policy guidance and communications
- Assisting with compliance process, systems and controls queries providing guidance as appropriate
- Assisting with the coordination of investigations, including investigations records and reports
- Assisting with budget management and Compliance intranet development
- Operational support for other compliance programme responsibilities as needed.
- Working with Policy Hub managers, Policy Owners and key Business Owners to monitor, track and interpret compliance records
- Design and maintain relevant analytics, dashboards and reports to measure programme effectiveness; make recommendations for continuous enhancement and improvement.
- Support Compliance technology initiatives, including system design, implementation and data analysis
- Design compliance processes and questionnaires for automation
What you’ll bring:
- Relevant degree or equivalent qualification
- Highly organised, with great attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Self-starter and great problem solver
- Excellent judgement and strong analytical skills
- Very strong work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Strong MS Office suite skills including Excel and Sharepoint
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.