Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
“You will work closely with operations to create and support effective paths to success ensuring shift-fit and shrinkage remain within budgeted variance. Own the production and development of reporting solutions that support the contact centre operation to deliver operational efficiencies, service delivery targets and enhanced data driven decision making,” Planning and Reporting Manager, Jason Rowe
What you’ll do:
- Develop from scratch a data suite that brings Sky Business Services activity to life
- Develop and build a suite of accurate ongoing reporting
- Use your unique skillset to act as a consultant to the leadership team with data and insight driven recommendations to support learning proposals
- Act as the SBC representative on the wider Sky MI and reporting projects
- Be passionate about data, quantitative and qualitative, and how it can help craft business solutions. You won’t order take, you will lead.
What you’ll bring:
- Excellent mathematical skills and ability to analyse, model and interpret sophisticated data with a strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to present this data in simple visual and qualitative ways, and able to talk to the data with senior partners and give opinion on what the data is suggesting
- Ability to take a business problem and provide and analytical response that helps inform the next action to take
- SQL, DAX or equivalent experience required.
- Experience in building tactical and short-term dashboards to support point in team analysis and building regular reporting to aid business performance monitoring
- Contact centre specific MI and data modelling preferred.
- Experience or knowledge of cloud data solutions preferred.
Sky Business Communications
Sky Business is the business-to-business division of Sky. We provide a wide variety of commercial premises across the UK and ROI with unrivalled entertainment, unmissable live sport and breaking news – connecting and entertaining millions of people every day. We also provide communication services to its customers including Sky WiFI and Sky Ethernet. Our heartland is the licensed trade – pubs, bars and hotels – but we also provide entertainment and connectivity services to oil rigs, sports stadiums, offices, care homes and hospitals, just to name a few.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Based in our Leeds HQ just outside Leeds Central Station.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.