Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
Sky’s Group Resilience team are a source of expert advice and support for the organisation. Working closely with internal and external stakeholders, we provide analysis, insight and solutions that help to keep people, assets and sites safe across the Sky family.
What you’ll do:
– Be responsible for managing and delivering across a number of projects, working simultaneously across the Group Resilience portfolio
– Define the scope of each project, along with any necessary workstreams, plans, tasks and dependencies to ensure successful delivery across the Group
– Manage project risks and issues effectively, ensuring mitigations and resolutions are in place to minimise impact on delivery
– Provide accurate and timely tracking and reporting of project status against defined deliverables and key milestones
– Establish and maintain influential and effective relationships with key stakeholders across the business
– Collaborate with other teams within Group Resilience to contribute towards continuous improvement across the function
What you’ll bring:
– Excellent project management and planning skills, with experience of successfully delivering business change internationally
– Experience of managing a number of projects simultaneously using relevant governance controls and measures
– A flexible approach and be able to adapt your style and methods to get the best out of the markets to successfully deliver
– Great collaboration, influencing and team-working skills
– Excellent communication skills with the ability to interface at all levels. Confident, capable and credible in front of stakeholders
– Experience as a good facilitator who can resolve tension and increase collaboration internationally
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.