Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
Sky’s Group Resilience team are a source of expert advice and support for the organisation. Working closely with internal and external stakeholders, we provide analysis, insight and solutions that help to keep people, assets and sites safe across the Sky family.
What you’ll do:
– Work with stakeholders at all levels across the business, understanding requirements and setting business rules
– Capture processes and procedures in order to develop and enhance them.
– Work with SME’s in GR to write policies and processes across a number of workstreams.
– Own a number of essential processes within Group Resilience that are critical to the operating of the business (produce information required by Executive leadership Team).
– Support and assist the Senior Leadership Team to determine the best way to collate and use our data sources and information in the most meaningful way
– Have the desire to expand existing skills, and explore opportunities to enhance business operations.
What you’ll bring:
– Experience in capturing and codifying information from various projects/workstreams.
– Experience in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and tools.
– Ability to work with different, complex projects and capturing information.
– Experience of working with basic statistics, including probability and standard deviation analysis
– Confident communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to interface at all levels.
– Attention to detail while delivering under pressure and time constraints.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.