We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
Sky Business Communications is a rapidly growing business-to-business division of Sky.. We’re looking for exceptional, innovative people to join us on our journey. People who’ll be integral in building a strong business with the backing of a hugely successful brand.
This role in Sky Business Communications sits within the Customer Operations Office which is responsible for driving all aspects of the Sky consumer subscription business.
Enjoy a generous pension and 25 days paid annual leave.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Design and lead a high performing team with a unique formation specific to the strengths of that team and leveraging those to create optimal performance for our people and our customers.
– Deliver exceptional operational performance working with the other BSOMs, understanding and using respective strengths, to deliver performance at a site level as required in their Site Operations Plan, and in doing so contributing to the overall Business Service Operations Plan.
– Recognise the potential of people in their team and develop their capability and strengths to improve the overall ability of the team
– Inspire, empower and lead people to deliver ambitious and exceptional performance.
– Contribute to the development of their Site Operations plan, leading as required key initiatives across the Service Site and contributing as required to other key initiatives
– Work with colleagues from across the Service estate to the delivery of the overall Service Operations plan across the Service estate, including working with our strategic partners
– Understanding and assessing the strengths of their team and designing an operating model that optimises these strengths to deliver business objectives / goals
– Responsible for transforming the capability of their teams through training, developing and coaching the team to release their potential and maximise performance
– Own the performance of their team and the site by inspiring and challenging people to deliver great customer experience
– Co-creating, developing and evolving the Site Operations Leadership Strategy as core member of site leadership team to transform Site performance
– Leading and contributing to Site programmes working in collaboration with site colleagues, change functions and support teams
– Contribution to pan Business Service Estate programmes working in collaboration with colleagues, strategic partners, change functions and support teams
– Through your example demonstrate the Sky Values and Sky Leadership behaviours so that you influence the behaviour of others
– Maintain self and team technical understanding knowledge and capabilities across Sky Communications Products and Services
– Responsible for ensuring the team operate effectively and efficiently in line with business KPIs
– Must demonstrate a proven ability to motivate, empower, coach and develop people.
– Understands how to raise capability within a team and build a sustainable platform for continued improvement
– Delivered change / improvement projects through people leadership
– Self-developer demonstrating a strong desire to self-improve and develop others
– Commercial awareness
– Be able to demonstrate the ability to develop and successfully deliver a business strategy
– Track record of setting ambitious targets and delivering high performance
– Led sizeable teams operating in a contact centre environment
– Understands contact centre KPIs and cost models with demonstrable experience of managing to them
– Has led teams through significant change programmes (product and behavioural)
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about