Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our NOW TV group.
At NOW TV we approach everything we do with fresh eyes. We are bold, ambitious and are revolutionising the sector. We are positive, upbeat and progressive – always putting the customer at the heart of what we do.
Backed by Sky, innovation is in our DNA. We are transforming the way customers consume content, with no contract and across a broad range of devices and apps
We’re looking for a well organised individual that is keen to employ their excellent organizational skills to develop and execute a Quality communications plan that brings our Diversity and Inclusion strategy to life.
The content supply chain team sits within Operational Delivery, working closely with colleagues across Operations to ensure the best possible experience for our customers, through strategic and proactive planning and checking to help work closely with our content partners and resolving missing or broken content problems to ensure quick resolutions and follow up when things go wrong.
The role will also support NOWTV’s content Partnership with Apple
This is a 8 months full time contract role.
What you’ll do:
– Work with the Stills and Editorial teams to make sure artwork is treated correctly before being sent to Apple
– Proactively ensure that bonus (short form) content is removed from the feed to Apple when new content is added to the platform
– Will check that all asset titles are completed across series/shows and seasons
– Will proactively remove duplicate content in the feed to Apple
– Be available for any to address metadata issues highlighted Apple
– Establish and maintain influential and effective relationships with key NOWTV and Sky stakeholders in content supply and media management.
What you’ll bring:
– Strong administration experience & organisational skills
– Proficient with MS Office especially Excel, word and Outlook.
– A strong team player, who can articulate and stand behind what’s right for the customer
– Excellent oral and written communication skills with an ability to convey complex issues simply
– Good interpersonal and influencing skills
– Able to work under your own initiative
– Your organisational abilities will allow you to balance multiple work streams, and ensure your colleagues are always in the know.
– Attention to detail.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Access to free NOWTV, for streaming all your favourite shows
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.