Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
As a Head of Global OTT security, you’ll be responsible for setting and delivering overall security strategy across Sky’s Global OTT platform. You will work in conjunction with the central security teams in Sky and NBC to ensure that the Global platform meets all agreed security standards and design principles in each organisation You will be responsible for ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all OTT services, systems and sensitive information and lead the Global OTT Security function in ensuring that existing and new services introduced into OTT adhere to the security controls mandated by the business.
What you'll do:
– Ensure that correct team structure and ownership is in place to meet strict Security KPIs in support of the overall business.
– Establish clear security objectives, with measures, that demonstrated the engagement of teams and alignment to overall department objectives.
– To ensure platform adheres to UK and US regulatory security standards and principles
– Apply Agile & DevSecOps practices to facilitate collaboration across multiple development and engineering teams.
– Working with internal and external stakeholders across multiple continents in order to mitigate and/or control Cyber Security incidents.
– Solid understanding of security across multiple cloud providers (AWS/GCP)would be required for this role.
– As part of the Global OTT Platforms leadership team you will need to cooperate and manage stakeholders in other teams to achieve your goals that will demand strong personal skills, political awareness and personal credibility.
What you'll bring:
– Leadership- Track record of providing inspirational leadership to teams and demonstrated leadership qualities, such as: delegation/coaching for appropriate outcomes, with a demonstrable ability to understand what is needed to interface between traditional cyber security and DevSecOps
– Technical- Demonstrable experience of delivering information security functions in areas such identity and access management, cloud security, DevSecOps, security policy and security operations.
– Continuous improvement- A proven track record in security. Experience leading, building and iterating a security function, while driving engagement and improvement with technical stakeholders, at scale.
– Organisational Awareness-knowledge of managing both internal stockholders and counterparts in interfacing organisations. Ability to think of approach beyond establishing traditional support arrangement boundaries for internal service management
– Broad experience with security technologies and methodologies, such as demonstrated by ISO27001, PCI, NIST, GDPR and the OWASP Top 10
OTT: Our team develops and supports technologies for Sky, globally. No matter the device, the time or the place, we make sure that engaging large, diverse audiences with premium entertainment is possible. Our vision is to deliver the world’s best entertainment.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.