Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
“As a Project Leader, you’ll be a proactive organiser and planner driving forward the changes we will progress on behalf of the operational areas. As part of the Customer Service Group you will champion the voice of the operation and the customer and ensure change lands effectively across the organization” – Head of Journey Efficiency
** Please note, this role can be based in any UK Sky site **
What you’ll do:
– Map out the project organisational structure and facilitating governance that enables effective project communication and business decision making
– Work closely with the Delivery Managers and stakeholders to ensure everyone is clear on what needs to be delivered and regular communication to provide updates
– Work with Improvement Analysts and the wider team to create a project plan that outlines what will be delivered when; from initiation through to implementation including, key milestones and dependencies
– Provide the controls to ensure a project delivers on time, to scope and budget with a focus on the customer and business impact
– Organise and support the project team to deliver quality deliverables and create a collaborative working atmosphere that brings teams across the business together
What you’ll bring:
– Previously demonstrated experience of leading the delivery of projects with multiple work streams on time and to scope and budget
– Excellent organisational and planning skills, that drive delivery through to completion
– Strong stakeholder management skills; building relationships with the ability to facilitate decision making and escalation of risk
– Excellent communication and people skills, which are required to bring people together to achieve a shared goal
– Experienced in project implementation where skills in delivery readiness and operational change lead are key to project delivery
– Ability to work with high level direction and independently progress with project shaping, set up and delivery Ability to adapt your analysis approach quickly in a flexible and fast paced environment
Customer Service Group:
We enable our people to offer the best service in the country by creating epic experiences. Creating communication and learning experiences to support the most important customer and colleague moments across CSG. Most of all, we are an excitable bunch of creative people with specialist skills in five key areas; planning, idea generation, creative development, experiential and events.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.