Want to do the best work of your life? Make your mark at Europe’s leading entertainment brand. Our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work – a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine.
Join us as a Customer Service Advisor earning €24,945 per annum you’ll enjoy the freedom and support you need to make an impact: making fans of the products you love, delivering brilliant customer service and meeting targets with an opportunity to earn more on our incentive program.
What you’ll do:
– As a Customer Service Advisor you’ll take calls about billing and upgrades, as well as those having technical issues
– Work 39 hours with varied shift patterns during opening times. Monday – Sunday 08:00 – 21:00
– Spend time understanding customers’ needs and recommend Sky products that will improve the customers viewing, online and/or mobile experience
– As part of a supportive, fun and friendly service team, your focus will be on having great conversations
– Learn about our products, we’re fans too!
What you’ll bring:
– Brilliant listening skills
– Ability to empathise and understand our customers
– A love for problem solving
– A passion for delivering outstanding service
CVs aren’t everything. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. That’s why we have a unique approach through a series of questions and a video round.
We’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, let our Recruitment Team know by clicking on the support button at the beginning of your application.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky.
– We offer a whole range of benefits to support you in all areas of your finances, health and lifestyle, such as, a generous pension plan, healthcare and discounts to over 800 retailers to name a few.
A range of benefits to support you in all areas of your finances, health and lifestyle, such as, a generous pension plan, healthcare, sharesave and discounts to over 800 retailers.
Where you’ll work:
Your base site will be in Dublin, however due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, we’re having to flex our recruitment and working practices to ensure we keep you and our staff safe. If you are invited to an interview, it’s likely this will be a virtual interview using video, and we’ll do our best to make the process smooth and straight forward for you. Should you be successful for this role, it’s likely you’ll need to spend some of your time working from home to begin with, but we’ll talk to you about this in more detail at the right time.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.