Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
What you’ll do:
As a Field Resource Planner, your role will be to work within a team to optimise customer experience by maximising Engineer / BB Tech’s capacity on the live day. You will have regular contact with Engineers / BB Tech’s across the UK to despatch their workload throughout the day and moving jobs to other engineers if there is a risk of a customer being let down due to absence or job / travel timings running off track.
Working pattern: Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday, 08:30-18:30
– Pro-actively monitor and manage the live in-day schedule to ensure all activities in the schedule meet their timeslot, looking for jeopardy situations and taking the relevant action where required to eliminate appointment failures.
– Continually optimise the workforce within the schedule as fully as possible, utilising any spare supply of resource with the demand of, in-day workload. Customers in Distress and unassigned work in line with the plan handed down to you by the Customer Capacity Manager.
– Where appointments cannot be met ensure the customer is contacted in a timely manner in line with Sky’s customer service principles. Depending on process at the time, this will be either your team or a Support team.
– Monitor and manage the schedule for compliance, seek to resolve and any non-compliance issues through effective communication.
– Ensure that any absences are recorded and workload re-distributed with minimal impact to customer activities.
– Ensure jobs are allocated as appropriate and within agreed SLAs.
What you’ll bring:
– Excellent organisational skills, flexible, reliable and patient
– Strong delivery focus
– Strong sense of urgency / fast paced
– Strong communication at all levels
– Well-developed interpersonal skills
– Ability to analyse and action all aspects of Jeopardy Management and schedule management
Customer Service Group
We enable our people to offer the best service in the country by creating epic experiences. Creating communication and learning experiences to support the most important customer and colleague moments across CSG. Most of all, we are an excitable bunch of creative people with specialist skills in five key areas; planning, idea generation, creative development, experiential and events.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Our spacious tech hub is less than a mile from Leeds train station, with free water taxis available form Granary Wharf. There’s also plenty of parking in the surrounding streets and at the nearby CitiPark.
You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym or we even have pool and table tennis tables.
Livingston – applications welcome for this location too.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.