Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
What you’ll do:
– Building Agency Trading Desk Relationships – Establishing Trading desk relationships, account Management of the Agency trading desks, meeting with them, educating them on the company’s Programmatic offering and maximising revenue opportunities.
– Internal Agency Sales Support
– Client Direct – Proactively work with clients direct and establish new opportunities
– Ensure the efficiency of ad serving priority stack, in conjunction with relevant partners
– Be the sales expert in the Programmatic subject matter
– Compile, analyse, and provide regular reporting to management
– Provide intelligence reporting to the Business on yield and revenue opportunities
– Execute initial setup and ensure the successful delivery of all programmatic campaigns
– Work with agency contacts to optimize, troubleshoot and increase spend
What you’ll bring:
– Experience working at a Publisher, DSP, Ad Network, Agency or Trading desk
– Strong analytical skills and the ability to recognise business opportunities
– The ability to deliver a strong insight into the future of programmatic in order to take the business forward.
– Have a good network of contacts within agency trading desks and/or publishers
– Good Excel and PowerPoint skills.
Sky Media is the advertising sales arm of Sky, offering businesses of all shapes and sizes an exciting array of opportunities on TV, online and on the go. Reaching over 95% of the UK population, Sky Media represents all of Sky’s channels and sites including Sky Sports, Sky News, Sky One, Sky Cinema, Sky Arts, Sky Atlantic and Sky Witness. Sky Media also sells on behalf of a range of renowned broadcasters and channels including Channel 5, Discovery, National Geographic, MTV, FOX, Nickelodeon and Comedy Central.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.