Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
Making bold decisions is a big part of our history – and with talented people like you on board, we’re confident it’s going to be a big part of our future. NOW TV is our exciting internet TV that’s revolutionising the sector with a bold approach, fresh ideas and the latest technologies. We’re transforming the way our customers view content by making Sky Movies, Entertainment and Sports available across a range of devices.
What you’ll do:
As a member of the Data Intelligence team within NOW TV, you’ll be responsible for coordination of NOW TVs project capability and management from a data, insight & communications perspective; helping us to deliver effectively across our multi-faceted team.
The role will monitor existing projects to ensure timely execution & completion. Closely following project development and tracking that each stage is completed appropriately and within time and budget. The ideal candidate will develop status reports and, when necessary, to management key blockers and suggest potential remediations.
– Creating and maintaining a best practise framework for demand management and engagement on all projects on the NOW TV roadmap; including change delivery, project planning and administrative duties
– Agreeing the scope & objectives of Data Intelligence involvement and coordinating plans and risk assessments across the teams ensuring all aims and quality standards are met
– Working to help allocate resources accurately across projects, managing priorities based on timelines, budgets, and current resource loads
– Overseeing the accounting, costing and billing for 3rd parties as well as managing the forecasting position across the team
– Retrospective project analysis, evaluating the success, sharing lessons learnt and helping to continuously improve our processes
– Tenacity. This role requires interacting with a diverse group of individuals – often with competing priorities – across a large project space and numerous stakeholders. A strong, calm and constructive demeanour and the ability to force consensus is a key asset
What you’ll bring:
– Organisation – Strong organisational qualities, with the ability to multi-task across numerous projects. The successful candidate is well organized and good at understanding the “big-picture,” while also having a keen eye for detail
– Knowledge – Strong understanding of collaborative tools (Jira, Teams, Remedy/Spark) and a competent user of MS office applications. An awareness of agile methodologies is a plus
– Integrity – Willingness to speak up on difficult issues with own opinions, at the same time be humble and be able to ask for help
– Communication – Strong interpersonal & communication skills and influencing qualities with proven record in fast paced and quick changing environment
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Access to free NOWTV, for streaming all your favourite shows
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.