Now TV is just over five years old. We approach everything we do with fresh eyes, we’re bold, ambitious and are revolutionising the sector. We’re positive, upbeat, up for it and progressive – always on, putting the customer at the heart of what we do. Innovation is in our DNA. We’re the only place you can enjoy Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract or monthly subscription. We are TV on our customers terms. We are Now TV.
“This role will play an integral part of the distribution of the NOW TV OTT/SVOD
service; providing critical day-day account management of some of NOW TV’s distribution and telecoms partners in our growing portfolio!”
What you’ll do:
You will be expected to maximise account performance through development and execution of annual strategic and tactical plans in line with commercial contracts, business targets and KPIs focused on acquisition and revenue
Example brands include BT, Samsung, Sony, Apple, Xbox and Roku.
– Build and maintain excellent external partner and internal team relationships
– Forecast, review and track key subscriber metrics to build and execute growth strategies, delivering against weekly trading targets
– Collaborate closely with marketing teams to ensure we are maximising our presence through best-in-class content led creative and customer journeys
– Pro-actively provide recommendations for optimisation to site/app/customer journey architecture, working closely with Product and Tech teams to implement
– Govern all budget spend related to account, ensuring we are maximising our presence through creative, paid media and comms
– Play a supporting role in securing new and re-negotiating distribution partner deals, alongside the Distribution & Partner Integration Team
What you’ll bring:
– You’ll have demonstrable experience working with app store, device partners, telco partners or distribution platforms in a partner marketing / account management style role
– You’ll be able to demonstrate strong commercial acumen alongside an understanding of brand, media and content marketing
– You’ll have proven track record to create, foster, and manage relationships across divisions within NOW TV and with external partners
– You’ll bring strong prioritization, presentation and communication skills
– You’ll be able to showcase an in-depth understanding of either the telco or digital distribution market, with a clear point of view of what NOW TV could do to improve vs. its competitors
– You’ll have knowledge of the broadband and TV package market and an understanding of customer behaviour in this area
– Existing relationships with both editorial and ad sales team at the likes of Apple, BT, Google, Samsung, Playstation etc. is not essential, but would be desired
At Now TV we approach everything we do with fresh eyes, we’re bold, ambitious and are revolutionising the sector. We’re positive, upbeat, up for it and progressive – always on, putting the customer at the heart of what we do. Innovation is at our core. We’re the only place you can enjoy Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract or monthly subscription. We are TV on our customers terms. We are Now TV.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.