Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within the Commercial Team for Sky Store
What you’ll do:
As the Commercial Lead, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the commercial strategy and planning for Sky Store
You will work with a wide range of stakeholders across Marketing, Merchandising, Proposition and Operational Teams to improve business performance.
– Strategy set strategic direction for the Sky Store business, defining pricing, promotions, and media investment
– Forecasting as part of the quarterly planning process, develop plans and forecasts for the next quarter, incorporating media, offer spend, and other overlays.
– Diagnosis work with Marketing and Merchandising teams to identify opportunities, optimise in quarter performance and embed learnings into future quarterly plans
– Perform quarterly and campaign reviews working from multiple data sources to analyse what has happened and turn into a simple story for presentation to senior stakeholders
– P&L management responsible for overall P&L performance. Looking to identify opportunities to optimise across volume, revenue and EBIT
– Team management develop and manage a team of 4 people, ensuring clear goals, objectives and career development plans are in place
– Support on bringing new propositions to market working with the Propositions Team to produce commercial strategies, input into business cases, and incorporate into targets
What you’ll bring:
If you love a challenge and are motivated to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today
– Strategic thinker – with an inquisitive mind, comfortable both in the detail and at a high level
– Commercially astute – experience of tracking and optimising a set of key KPIs
– Analytical ability – able to draw simple conclusions from complex datasets
– Confident communicator – able to turn analysis into stories tailored to the audience
– Workstack management – comfortable working independently to multiple deadlines
– Team manager – able to effectively manage and nurture a team
As the Customer Growth Team our purpose is to be customer champions. To connect our route to markets with Sky’s content and products, so customers enjoy more of what they love.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.