Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
– Provide robust, accurate forecasts for all Operations from 15 minute intervals to long term strategic plans
– Build robust schedules to meet daily forecasted demand levels and long term recruitment planning
– Support the business through providing insight and recommendations to improve performance and reduce costs
– Demonstrate a detailed understanding of business objectives and drivers
– Develop and maintain strong working relationships with a range of business partners
– Identify potential risks around Operational performance, develop appropriate controls and evidence the efficiency of these
– To build clear compelling forecasts of performance and consult operations with weekly schedules and predictions, providing practical solutions to encouraged service failure
– To create clear reports showing our staffing position against demand plans, attrition levels and actions to mitigate against any negative impacts
– Managing overtime allocation to deliver service in line with budget
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
– Effective communication and good inter-personal skills
– Knowledge of multisite contact centre forecasting
– Very strong background in excel based forecast modelling and methodologies
– In depth knowledge of WFM systems like IEX TotalView and Genesys WFM
– Excellent stakeholder management experience and comfortable presenting to senior management
– Highly analytical with a keen eye for detail
– Strong decision making skills
– Excellent PC skills, including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access and Project
– Highly numerate with strength in accuracy & attention to detail in a high output & speed environment
Sky Business is the business-to-business division of Sky. We provide a wide variety of commercial premises across the UK and ROI with unrivalled entertainment, unmissable live sport and breaking news – connecting and entertaining millions of people every day. We also provide communication services to its customers including Sky WiFI and Sky Ethernet. Our heartland is the licensed trade – pubs, bars and hotels – but we also provide entertainment and connectivity services to oil rigs, sports stadiums, offices, care homes and hospitals, just to name a few.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
WHERE YOU’LL WORK:
Our spacious tech hub is under a mile away from Leeds train station, with free water taxis available from Granary Wharf. There’s also plenty of parking in the surrounding streets and at the nearby CitiPark.
You can also blow off steam over a game of pool or table tennis, and stay fit at our subsidised gym.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.