Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
Working together with our in-house recruitment teams and partners and People+, Recruitment Services are responsible for ensuring the onboarding experience we give new talent coming into Sky and those moving internally is brilliant!
This role works as part of a team of 3 leading our Recruitment Services Administrators across Temporary and VIP, Volume and Non-Volume onboarding, reporting into the Head of Recruitment Services.
What you'll do:
The Onboarding Service Manager has overall ownership and accountability for the performance of the Recruitment Service team. You will continuously lead in the review of the service provision and develop improvement plans that will drive the service forward and plan for the future: Leading a team of administrators, player coaches and Department Managers to ensure Recruitment Services provides high quality, personal and efficient delivery and support for all recruitment and onboarding related activities to Sky Managers, employees and candidates.
- Provide clear leadership, direction and priorities for the Recruitment Services Team
- Facilitate a ‘joined up’ approach between the Recruitment Services team, Sky HR and partner teams to ensure the service and engagement with the business and candidates is seamless and consistent
- Effectively manage and support your team and their workload, ensuring they have the knowledge and tools that enable them to do their job
- Using your knowledge of our systems and processes, look for ways to continuously improve our efficiency and service levels, leveraging technology and automation wherever possible.
- Ensure you develop and maintain a detailed understanding of Sky policy, our processes and ways of working, the HR systems and relevant legislation provide relevant coaching and training for the People+ teams.
- Provide commercial and business context to ensure regular prioritisation and responsiveness to changing business needs.
What you'll bring:
- Experience of managing stakeholders at senior levels
- Customer focused, putting the customers at the Heart of everything we do
- Experience in Managing managers and large teams
- Has previously managed an end to end service or high-volume operational function including Resource and Workload management and Continuous Improvement
- Process, System and Continuous Improvement experience
- Budget management
Our HR team is all about making Sky a great place to work that’s both fair and inclusive for our people. We do OUR best to help everyone be at THEIR best. From hiring fantastic people to offering great benefits, from supporting learning and careers to making sure everyone gets paid on time – it all makes a difference. We want our people to have everything they need to design awesome products, create amazing TV, deliver the best customer service and much, much, more.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you'll work:
Our lively campus is a free shuttle bus away from Livingston South train station and the town centre. Plus there’s onsite parking available for cars, motorbikes and bicycles.
You’ll be well fed at our subsidised canteen, and you can keep in shape at our onsite gym. Or play a game of pool or table tennis!
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.