We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Sky Business Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Plus, access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Generate strong sales leads by consulting with prospective customers and matching our relevant products to their needs.
– Make Outbound calls and receive inbound calls to / from prospects, with the target of converting each lead into a sale
– Follow up warm leads in a timely manner
– Process contracts when a sale is agreed
– Set pricing structure with flexibility to negotiate if needed
– Be a Sky Brand Ambassador, reflecting our values and ethos in every touch point
– Demonstrate key negotiation skills, particularly objection handling
– Look for a creative solution to the prospect’s objections, by tailoring the package to their needs
– Tenacity and be a self-starter, motivated by individual success
– Experience of being target driven, taking pride in on just achieving but exceeding said targets
– Confidence and an outgoing personality. Great communication skills and confidence in both yourself and your products
– Numeracy skills and will be comfortable with numbers and percentages
– The ability to manage & influence internal & external stakeholders across a number of different levels
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about