Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team in Group Resilience, on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
What you’ll do:
– Manage a selection of suppliers who can provide reactive and proactive COVID testing
– Work with HR to design and maintain criteria for when people can access private testing in an acute reactive scenario, using Occupational Health advice as appropriate
– Work with Finance and Procurement to ensure testing payments are seamless and charged to the correct functions
– Mobilise a proactive testing programme for our critical sites, working with Occupational Health, HR, Property services and Health and Safety.
– Select the right supplier and secure funding
– Work with key business stakeholders, legal, HR and Occupational Health to design a trial testing programme
What you’ll bring:
– Excellent programme management and planning skills, with experience of successfully delivering business change.
– Experience full end-to-end delivery of a programme with third party suppliers and multiple internal stakeholders.
– Experience of running a project team, ensuring timelines and deliverables are met as per expectations.
– Be flexible in your approach and be able to adapt your style and methods to get the best out of the markets to successfully deliver
– Great collaboration, influencing and team-working skills
– Excellent communication skills with the ability to interface at all levels. Confident, capable and credible in front of stakeholders
Sky’s Group Resilience team are a source of expert advice and support for the organisation. Working closely with internal and external stakeholders, we provide analysis, insight and solutions that help to keep people, assets and sites safe across the Sky family.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.