Home Service Engineer
Romford – RM3
Want to do the best work of your life? Make your mark at Europe’s leading entertainment brand. Our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work – a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine.
Join our team as a Home Service Engineer earning £22,000 per annum with an opportunity of a bonus. You’ll enjoy the flexibility and support you need to make an impact: our engineers visit over 4 million people in their homes every year and delivering outstanding customer service.
What you’ll do:
· You’ll visit our customer’s, and working inside and outside the home you will be installing and servicing our great TV service
· Optimise customers home entertainment experience by using various testing and diagnostic tools.
· Show the customer how everything works, so they can get the most out of their Sky products and services
· Introduce customer to other products and services that might interest them during set up.
What you’ll bring:
· Full UKmanualdriving licence
· You will live and work in theabove advertised postcodearea(s)
· The drive to work in a practical environment with lots of autonomy
· Enjoy working outdoors and at heights
· An interest in technology
· The ability to problemsolve
· A passionforcustomer satisfactionproviding great customer service
CV’s aren’t everything. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential what you’ll bring to Sky. That’s why we have a unique approach through a series of questions and a self-recorded interview.
We’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, let our Recruitment Team know by clicking on the support button at the beginning of your application.
There’sa reason people can’t stop talking about#LifeAtSky. Our great range of benefits really are something special, here are just a few:
· Free Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
· Discounted Mobile and broadband
· Bonus incentives
· We offer arange of benefits to support you in all areas of your finances, health and lifestyle, such as, a generous pension plan, healthcare,sharesaveand discounts to over 800 retailers.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search#LifeAtSkyon social media.A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.