Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
What you'll do:
– Partner with the Head of Business Operations to build and run a new national accounts communications business
– Lead the development of the value proposition(s), sales strategy and vigorously execute the plan to achieve business targets and KPIs
– Lead the national accounts sales team to deliver a high quality, solution-sales focused organisation that can scale with the growth of the business
– Be accountable for on-going sales execution to deliver monthly sales targets, ensuring the quality of service is consistent.
– Be accountable for the ongoing account management and customer satisfaction of all new national accounts
– Provide customer insight to enable continuous learnings and drive evolution of B2B Communications
What you'll bring:
– Proven track record managing a team of ambitious individuals to work together to achieve aggressive sales targets in a high transaction, telecom sales organisation through multiple sales channels and multiple products
– Proven ability to lead and deliver a sales operation including training and development requirements
– Proven ability to secure, develop and optimise national telecommunication accounts
– Strong focus on identification, implementation and continuous improvement of processes which will drive sales effectiveness with the business growth strategy through field sales
– Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
– Experience in a matrix, complex delivery focused organisation – and ideally exposure to a fledgling or start-up business environment
– Experience in a Telecommunications organisation is preferable
Sky Business Communications is a rapidly growing business-to-business division of Sky. We’re looking for exceptional people to join us as we build a unique B2B communications business dedicated to providing reliable, innovative services to small businesses.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.