Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
As Influencer Controller you will be responsible for delivering award winning influencer strategies which are engaging, authentic and shift consumer perceptions of the brand.
What you'll do:
– Playing a key role in identifying content and product opportunities which have the greatest potential for shifting the dial alongside the Head of Influencers.
– Lead the Influencer Managers’ output, maintaining a birds eye view of all projects and campaigns.
– Taking overall ownership of the current ambassador programme, ensuring effective relationship management strategies are in place to deliver sustained, long-term love for the brand.
– Championing integrated ways of working within our team and our Consumer Engagement/Marketing colleagues, resulting in big, bold ideas which see all disciplines working together to achieve maximum impact.
– Establishing relationships with key stakeholders across the business to ensure we’re armed with all of the most current information, giving us foresight to plan resource and budget accordingly. Finding opportunities to demonstrate our value to the business.
– Developing standardised processes which results in high quality influencer content with the need for minimal amends/feedback and a data driven approach to planning future activity.
– Staying abreast of competitor activity and industry best practice, using this insight to inspire and upskill the team and further push our creative ability.
– Working alongside the Social and Marketing teams to ensure that our metrics are baked into the post-campaign analysis and focus not only on vanity metrics but on brand uplift to demonstrate value to the business
What you'll bring:
– influencer / creative social media marketing experience. Experience within an Entertainment field is desired
– Experience of producing award-winning, innovative influencer campaigns
– Strong leadership skills (growing a team, developing skills and building a fruitful team culture a plus)
– Experience of working with measurement models (incorporating brand uplift) which allow us to measure the impact of our work.
– A contacts book filled with digital content creators, agents and agencies.
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.