Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
As a member of the Sky UK Influencer Marketing Team, you’ll be responsible for developing, creating and delivering influencer campaigns to raise awareness and understanding for Sky’s TV content, plus it’s products and services.
The team is focused on delivering our influencer strategy in the UK, including planning and delivering earned media campaigns, generating positive sentiment and share of voice, as well as ongoing engagement with our key influencers.
What you'll do:
– Build market leading influencer marketing strategies and campaigns which resonate with influencers and their followers to create genuine advocacy for the brand, prompting conversation around our products and/or content.
– Take a leading role in the planning, creation and delivery of Sky’s influencer activity, ensuring our business priorities and fully supported and amplified.
– Proactively identify emerging trends within the influencer sphere to ensure Sky’s approach remains relevant and appealing.
– Identify and maintain substantial relationships with a broad spectrum of influencers across all channels.
– Negotiate contracts with influencers and agents to ensure we are paying a fair price, benchmarked against previous campaigns for consistency.
– Take responsibility for campaign budget management to ensure campaigns are delivered on budget and ROI is maximised.
– Source content and opportunities from multiple Stakeholders to incentivise influencers and maintain Behind The Screens, our influencer platform.
What you'll bring:
– Proficient in engaging and working with prominent UK influencers.
– Experience in implementing large scale influencer campaigns from start to finish, including event planning and execution.
– Have a strong interest in the influencer marketing landscape and able to identify trends/techniques that deliver engagement and advocacy. A keen interest in entertainment would be advantageous.
– Strong understanding of influencer marketing, the data and social statistics behind it in order to demonstrate campaign success.
– In depth knowledge of legal regulations relevant to the influencer space.
– Able to manage budgets across campaigns.
– Experienced in contract negotiation.
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.