Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
” As an analyst within the team, you’ll be passionate about doing the right thing for customers, confident in speaking up, and happy collaborating with others. You’ll be good with numbers and data, with an eye for detail as well as an ability to articulate and communicate what you see. “
What you’ll do:
– Work across the Service Assurance team to track and understand the day-to-day service performance of the business and help to spot issues
– Help to craft and pull together the narrative around service trends and movements, ensuring that senior stakeholders are aware and able to take informed action
– Carry out deep-dives and root cause analysis on agreed focus areas, take the lead on work to understand performance, and help to identify improvement opportunities
– Work across all of Sky’s products, but also take the lead on one of them – being on point for understanding that area in real detail, and supporting more senior members of the team with priorities and strategic plans
– Support and get close to the action with our external suppliers – helping to administer and support those meetings, gathering actions, and helping to drive them forward
What you’ll bring:
– You’ll have had some experience of gathering, storing, manipulating and interrogating data, and possibly some experience of running smaller projects
– You’ll be familiar and happy producing really clear graphs, tables, dashboards and slides, and you’ll be great at explaining complex things in a really simple way
– You have great attention to detail and are happy to collect, track and progress actions – and you take a real pride in the quality of your work
– You’ll be naturally inquisitive, curious about how things work, and enjoy working with others to solve problems and make things better
– You’re flexible and adaptable, able to spin lots of plates whilst also changing direction – and you’ll bring a real energy to seeking out issues
– You’re wired to always do the right thing for our customers, and you love helping others around you to thrive and succeed
Customer Service Group
We enable our people to offer the best service in the country by creating epic experiences. Creating communication and learning experiences to support the most important customer and colleague moments across CSG. Most of all, we are an excitable bunch of creative people with specialist skills in five key areas; planning, idea generation, creative development, experiential and events.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.