We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Sky Business TV, Account Management team.
This is a Saturday and Sunday (0830 – 1900) shift, with Friday and Monday allocated shift patterns to make up 34 hours a week.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
We aim to provide the best customer experience for our customers, no matter how they contact us. You’ll be warm, friendly and eager to help customers. You’ll love the challenge of dealing with a high volume of customer interaction and smashing targets, including introducing customers to new products and services. Most of all, you’ll enjoy chatting to lots of different people and helping to resolve their issues.
– As an Account Executive you’ll help define the scope of what is required for operational readiness for any TV projects/rollouts in the team.
– You will be responsible for customer service and account management of Group TV customers through both inbound, outbound and e-mail communication.
– You will drive revenue through upsell, new business and managing churn and retention.
– The role will require the successful candidate to build close working relationships with the third-party suppliers such as Airwave & SCS.
– In addition, close working relationships will be required with the Sky Business Helpdesk to ensure clear communication is provided to our HS&S engineers out in the field completing TV installations and Service calls.
– Be able to demonstrate a positive “can do” approach to the role.
– Ability to work on your own and as part of a highly driven team
– Passionate about Sky
– Have the skill to be Self Sufficient and able to work independently
– Performed a role accountable for supporting and driving customer metrics
– Experience working in an operational team with the customer at the heart of your thinking and actions.
– Self-starter that demonstrates initiative, enthusiasm and displays a positive attitude
– The ability to quickly establish credible and strong working relationship across multiple areas, bringing creativity and energy
– Strong interpersonal skills and ability to challenge the status quo
– Be able to flex skills to support our Indie Service Team by focusing on Customer Service as part of the One Sky Business Service Team
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about