We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
Sky Business Communications is a rapidly growing business-to-business division of Sky. We’re looking for exceptional people to join us as we build a unique B2B communications business dedicated to providing reliable, innovative services to small businesses.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Business Sales Leader are responsible for leading, motivating and managing a team of up to 12 direct reports, covering all the UK B2B Ethernet and Wifi Sales for our Business Communications team.
– Manage a team of up to 12 Business Sales Executives who focus on driving new business within a Contact Centre environment.
– Raise performance by supporting and challenging your team through regular performance and development conversations
– Engage, motivate and influence your team to deliver their best, leading by example and acting as a role model within the Sales centre.
– Perform assessment of staff performance on call, ensuring they are following correct and conducting themselves in call the right way.
– Work effectively with your peers to ensure that all staff are measured consistently in terms of performance benchmarking, in addition to identifying how we can continuously improve as a department
– Identify opportunities to improve performance within their team followed by creating detailed action plans that ensure performance metrics are continuously being reviewed whilst swift support is also put in place
– Create a culture of two-way communication by having regular catch ups with your team to keep them informed and focus on building for a better tomorrow
– Train, develop and coach your team to help them be the best they can be ensured detailed action plans are documented and your team are held accountable
– Take part in the recruitment, selection, new start process & training induction of advisors in turn recruiting high calibre candidates, who hold and follow clearly detailed action and development plans.
– Identify and drive continual improvement of our new business, account management and retention experience from your team Identifying ways to improve our customer processes (Sales & Service)
– A proven track record of leading a team of individuals to achieve sales targets in a high transaction role, preferably a contact centre
– A passion for not just achieving but exceeding targets with a proven track record of winning new business
– Experience of managing teams in a target driven environment
– Delivered through collaboration – gets things done by reaching out to others and communicating openly
– Great communication skills and be comfortable dealing with a variety of stakeholders and all levels.
Hours: 37.5 – shift pattern TBD (Mon – Fri 0800-1830, Sat 0900-1500)
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about