Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
The DTA Data Assurance team is responsible for the provision of assurance advice and audit remediation services and is the single point of contact with internal and external assurance providers covering the Sarbanes-Oxley, Senior Accounting Officer and Payment Card Industry control regimes in operation throughout DTA.
What you'll do:
– Conduct assurance review work to internal standards within DTA
– Attend the Assurance Steering Group meetings
– Deputise for the Head of Data Assurance as requested
– Maintain the Data Assurance team activity calendar
– Contribute to the departmental operating model by implementing agreed recommendations and management action plans
What you'll bring:
– A proactive attitude; monitor and track improvements and issues, so they can feed into the team’s future workstreams
– A background in assurance provision in either a technology or finance role
– An understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley, Senior Accounting Officer and Payment Card Industry controls
Data, Technology & Analytics (DTA) at Sky is on a mission to bring customers more of what they love by unlocking the power of data and make Sky more relevant. We are working with the rest of Sky to create innovative data products that are going to change Sky and bring value to our customers.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– iscounted mobile and broadband
Where you'll work:
Livingston Watermark House:
Our lively campus is a free shuttle bus away from Livingston South train station and the town centre. Plus there’s onsite parking available for cars, motorbikes and bicycles.
You’ll be well fed at our subsidised canteen, and you can keep in shape at our onsite gym. Or play a game of pool or table tennis.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're open to discussing where and when you do your job, as long as we can balance your needs with those of our customers.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.