We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
“Sky Occupational Health are responsible for the delivery of a clinical service and provision of expert medical advice and guidance and support to our 26,000 employees, managers and leaders in the UK and Ireland.
Based in Osterley and Livingston, we work closely with all areas of the business including Sky News and Sky Sports to deliver a clinical occupational health service tailored to match the diverse needs of the people at Sky.” Sue, Head of Occupational Health
We need an occupational health manager to join our team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care and, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
This role will join the Sky Occupational Health team and you will be based at either of the two main Sky sites, so Livingston or Osterley. You will be part of the team and will work with our outsourced partners to deliver the service. Key focus of the role is the delivery of the clinical service and the provision of specialist medical advice.
– Deliver clinical appointments following management referrals and providing advice on workplace adjustments, and sickness absence.
– Deliver medical assessments in relation to engineers and other role specific medical assessments, and input to health surveillance programmes.
– Provision of medical advice to your clinical colleagues
– Provision of medical advice to all business areas
– Further develop clinical audit processes
– Build excellent stakeholder relationships, and work closely with other specialist teams
– Participate in project and programmes of work to enhance out service and in relation to other health related activities at Sky
– Be a GMC registered medical practitioner
– A qualification in Occupational Medicine (MFOM, AFOM)
– The ability to take full responsibility for the independent management of patients and to deliver complex case management
– Knowledge of the specific legislation required to deliver the role
– Some experience of delivering occupational health clinics
– Some experience of team working
– Excellent communication skills
– IT literacy in common software packages
– Evidence of ongoing CPD to support GMC revalidation
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to join our team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record and disclosure check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.