We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
“We’re looking for creative individuals to join our team and gain exposure to some of the most exciting projects we’ve ever worked on”
The Change and Adoption Team is central to the success of the programme and will be responsible for leading on defining and delivering the change and adoption strategy, including aspects such as communications, engagement learning, adoption/readiness tracking and sustaining change for the long term.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Plus, access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Own the design/delivery of our adoption, learning and measurement activities including:
– Adoption: Targeted engagements to foster new behaviours and mindsets
– Learning: Blended and point-of-need learning for different user audiences
– Tracking: Adoption tracking and improvement planning
– Sustainability: Setting up Sky for enduring success post-Project
– Work with market leads & comms lead to identify the best local engagement approaches
– Develop focused strategies for driving adoption of key audience behaviours
– Work with Change Lead and local change networks to drive impactful engagement
– Develop a learning curriculum and plan to address key knowledge requirements
– Identify and define processes for digital assistant vs. other learning interventions
– Align digital assistant development work with additional/enhanced learning activities
– Manage the development of learning material including guides, walkthroughs, videos etc.
– Track and report on progress in learning material build, review and pilot activities
– Manage the delivery of any train-the-trainer/train-the-tester initiatives
– Monitor uptake and satisfaction of project learning activities
– Agree key adoption KPIs and success measurement approaches
– Develop adoption dashboards and track/report progress
– Design improvements and interventions to address adoption gaps and bottlenecks
– Develop an approach to maintain change and improvement post-Project
– Align with key stakeholders on long-term ownership of change material & processes
– Establish an approved long-term model for continuous change improvement
– Provide strategic guidance and support to the wider SkyLife Change and Project teams
– Ability to develop and manage effective internal and external stakeholder relationships
– Extensive experience of change, adoption and learning approaches, tools and techniques
– Experience developing inclusive, relevant and impactful learning offerings
– Experience monitoring and addressing business readiness and adoption metrics
– Strong organisational and project management skills to track on-time delivery
– Knowledge of the typical challenges and issues associated with similar HR transformations
– Ability to recognise, prioritise and manage conflicting opinions in different markets
– Ability to think outside the box, be creative and drive innovative engagement approaches
– Desirable: Workday, ServiceNow, people portal and digital assistant experience
– Desirable: Experience in deploying change locally, especially within UK, Germany and Italy
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about