We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
”The Promo Planning team looks after Sky’s entire promotional inventory across TV, Sky Go and On Demand. They are responsible for letting our viewers know all about upcoming programmes and about the different ways of watching them. Using audience and viewing behaviour data, strategic media plans are produced that meet the needs of each channel and the business as a whole.” – Media Planning Manager
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Work across a portfolio of channel and business areas. This role is integral in driving viewing to programmes and the strategy of the business through implementing and managing all promotional activity
– Assist in the creation of promo campaigns for Sky programmes, products and services as well as working across a variety of areas to drive viewing through promotional and navigational on-air activity
– Be integral in navigating viewers and maintaining audiences to a channel or channel group and liaising between various departments (presentation, creative, channel, marketing) to ensure that campaigns are delivered effectively
– Produce on-air continuity plans, attending weekly status meetings with key senior stakeholders and analysis of audience behaviour
– Strong communicator skills, able to lead meetings and explain plans clearly
– The ability to work to deadlines and manage different projects at once
– A decent level of numeracy and literacy is key
– A basic understanding of TV media planning would be an advantage, but not a pre-requisite
– A good eye for detail
– Good analytical skills
– The ability to challenge existing ways of working and suggest innovative approaches to the way we work/plan
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about