We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
Our Recruitment team aims to identify, attract and deliver the best talent across all areas of the business.
As a valued employee of Sky, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. Plus, there’s a great range of other benefits to fit around your needs too.
Your key responsibilities:
In this role you will act as a senior strategic recruitment partner to the business, deliver the Recruitment Plan as part of the overall People Plan and bring top talent to Sky.
– Build and maintain relationships with the leadership teams in the Technology & Product business area
– Own and influence the long term recruitment strategy, partnering with the business and HR to define and shape the strategy and workforce blend
– End to end delivery of recruitment plans through attraction and sourcing campaigns
– Work alongside and collaborate with our outsourced partners and delivery team
– Shape & drive key business priorities such as change programmes, future skills/workforce planning and diversity and inclusion
– Demonstrable success in influencing stakeholders at a senior level
– An understanding of the recruitment challenges facing technology talent acquisition
– Successfully defined, designed & delivered recruitment plans at scale
– An understanding of different aspects of recruitment including: employer brand and attraction, reporting and metrics, workforce planning and diverity and inclusion initiatives
– The ability to use data to influence and create/deliver recruitment strategy
– Abiltiy to demonstrate a broader strategic perspective with a long term view
– In house or RPO recruitment experience is ideal
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.