We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Property Service Group.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
We are searching for a talented and dedicated Head Gardener to join our team. You will perform a range of general lawn maintenance duties including applying fertilizers, maintaining the landscape design, removing weeds and dead plants.
As Head Gardener, you will ensure the growth and vibrancy of our plants, flowers, lawn, and garden structures.
– Manage a team of four gardeners including leave requests and absence management
– Manage the team’s Performance and Development Plan
– Managing and ordering of stock material
– Apply fertilizer to help enhance growth
– Take out weeds and dead plants
– Trim overgrown limbs, hedges, and leaves
– Cutting of grass and litter picking
– Hard landscaping cleaning
– Uphold the landscaping design and ensure plant growth
– Creativity, with excellent problem-solving and organisational skills
– Proactive and highly organised with the ability to plan and multi-task
– Able to lead and manage a team of four Gardeners
– Confidence and a clear communication style. Comfortable communicating with everyone from the day-to-day service team through to senior stakeholders
– Some experience as a Head Gardner
– As a must be able to operate and maintain equipment including lawnmowers, leaf blowers, and hedge trimmers
– Flexible and adaptable approach to work
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about