We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Accounts Receivable team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our Scotland offices have a subsidised canteen, free shuttle bus service, on-site gym and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram
The role of an Accounts Receivable (AR) Assistant is varied and challenging and is a pivotal role within the Italian finance delivery team.
– Cash collection and management of overdue balances
– Processing and investigation of cash received and allocation to customers’ accounts in accordance with strict deadlines which may require some time flexibility
– Reconciliation of receivables accounts with Balance Sheet
– Billing activities
– Reconciling source data and liaise with stakeholders in delivering the billing process
– Management of the subscriber direct debit and credit card collections
– Management of the subscriber refund process
– Building strong relationships with the customer and the business as required
– Associated reporting and adhoc duties
– Previous financial experience with a strong understanding of the accounts receivable process and the related control framework
– Strong analytical skills and experience of using Excel features and functions
– Demonstrate attention to detail and the ability to deliver accurate results to tight deadlines
– Italian language skills for business – the ability to confidently communicate both verbally and in writing
– And ideally, but not essential for the role – working knowledge of SAP and/or Get Paid or other collections tools
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about