We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
The PR Manager is responsible for developing insight-led PR strategies with clear objectives for Sky’s TV content. You’ll lead on drafting strategies and managing the delivery of campaigns, including creative executions, media relations, talent management, influencer activity and events. This role will focus primarily on our original factual content.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Devise and oversee the end-to-end delivery of PR strategies for priority TV content campaigns.
– Strategically plan to ensure the execution of impactful campaigns using a broad and diverse range of media choices, with an increasing focus on digital.
– Develop a close working relationship with broader Consumer Engagement Team colleagues in Social and Influencer teams
– Plan for issues management on key titles, including drafting lines against enquiry and briefing senior stakeholders, in collaboration with the Head of PR
– Oversee work of junior team members to ensure they are delivering on time and to a high standard
– Clear passion and interest in TV and factual content – you will be someone who loves TV and is passionate about working in (or moving into) the industry. The ideal candidate will be particularly motivated by factual content and subject matter.
– Excellent communicator, able to handle senior business and external partners with sensitivity and nuance. Able to offer guidance and advice at senior levels.
– A keen instinct for issues and risks within communications, and the experience of drafting mitigation plans and statements.
– Experience of managing complex and high-profile PR campaigns, with at least 5-10 years’ experience of publicity, possibly in TV. If your background is outside TV, we are interested in your transferable skills into our sector.
– Excellent writing skills, including quotes/statements, copy, press releases, speeches, presentations and reports.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about