We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This is a new role which will be focused on Sky Arts, as we look to enhance our PR support for the brand as it launches as a free-to-air channel on Freeview. The PR Manager will help to shape the communications strategy for Sky Arts and will lead on executing the strategy through a range of campaigns across the year.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Work with the Senior PR manager and Director to develop and deliver an overall communications strategy for Sky Arts
– Be responsible for key Sky Arts campaigns, including specific programmes and off-air activity.
– Develop and maintain great relationships with key arts and culture correspondents across a range of print, online and broadcast media outlets.
– Manage the work of agency partners on programme publicity and ad-hoc creative campaigns as required.
– Build and develop external relationships with stakeholders such as independent production companies, talent agents and the broader arts community
– Provide reactive support across all Sky Arts content, managing queries from independent production companies as well as Sky’s internal commissioning team.
– Manage financial budgets of in-house and agency campaigns.
– Strong organisational skills and be able drive momentum through projects determining what needs doing with minimum input from the senior team.
– The ability to be resilient and flexible under pressure – and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
– A passion and interest in the arts and cultural sector.
– The ability to manage competing demands for PR support with the ability to set clear priorities against overall strategy and objectives.
– Experience of managing complex and high profile PR campaigns, with experience of TV publicity and/or arts publicity.
– Proven media liaison skills across print, broadcast, online and social media, with strong established contacted in the arts.
– Excellent communication skills – able to handle senior business and external stakeholders with sensitivity and nuance.
– Experience of managing agencies preferably.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about