Want to do the best work of your life? Make your mark at Europe’s leading entertainment brand. Our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work – a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine.
Join us as a Sales Advisor earning €24,945 per annum and you’ll enjoy the freedom and support you need to make an impact: through sales you’ll make fans of the products you love. Hitting targets and delivering cracking customer service gives you an opportunity to earn more on our incentive program.
What you’ll do:
– Take calls from customers wanting to make changes to their package or helping set new customers up
– Work 39 hours with varied shift patterns during opening times. Monday – Sunday 08:00 – 21:00
– Spend time understanding our customers’ needs during the call, to offer the best solution
– Focus on selling the right package to the right customer
– Learn about our products, we’re fans too!
What you’ll bring:
– Brilliant listening skills
– Ability to emphasis and understand our customers
– A healthy streak of ambition in sales
– A passion for sales and selling our products
CVs aren’t everything. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. That’s why we have a unique approach through a series of questions and a video round.
We’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, let our Recruitment Team know by clicking on the support button at the beginning of your application.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky.
A range of benefits to support you in all areas of your finances, health and lifestyle, such as, a generous pension plan, healthcare, sharesave and discounts to over 800 retailers.
Where you’ll work:
Dublin City Centre – getting here is easy with great bus and rail links.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.