Want to do the best work of your life? Make your mark at Europe’s leading entertainment brand. Our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work – a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine.
The Promo Planning team looks after Sky’s entire promotional inventory across TV, Sky Go and On Demand. They are responsible for letting our viewers know all about upcoming programmes and about the different ways of watching them. Using audience and viewing behaviour data, strategic media plans are produced that meet the needs of each channel and the business as a whole.
What you’ll do:
- You will be responsible for producing strategic on-air plans that raise awareness of Sky’s key content, products and services and help to deliver the business objectives.
- You will be a key decision maker in the planning process working alongside other areas of the business including Marketing, Scheduling, Strategy and Creative, ensuring that campaigns are planned and delivered to ensure the effective use of the available inventory.
- You will support a number of different business areas meaning you could work across Entertainment, Sports, Cinema, Sky Store, On Demand or Sky’s Products. The role will involve working on campaigns from planning phase right, seeing the results on-screen and right way through to post-campaign analysis. Part of the role will also involve assisting the Media Planning Manager and contributing to a number of different projects.
- You will be involved inworking closely with other territories across Sky and will include both planning and inventory management responsibilities.
- You will have Campaign Planning or Audience Research background, ideally within the TV industry. A passion for working in TV is a must. You’ll be confident in dealing with senior stakeholders, giving presentations and running meetings.
- You willl have experience using software such as AdvantEdge or other BARB viewing data tools is beneficial.
What you’ll bring:
- You will be a strong communicator, able to lead meetings and explain plans/ideas clearly
- You will have the ability to work to deadlines and manage multiple projects at once
- You will have agood knowledge of the TV industry
- You will have experience in campaign planning (on-air campaigns would be advantageous)
- You will have a strong attention to detail – the work we do goes directly to air, so it’s important that we’re accurate
Content, Tech & Innovation: We use the latest tech to create and distribute the best entertainment. In other words, we connect our customers to more of what they love all day, every day. You’ll be joining a proactive, forward-thinking and collaborative team setting the standard for excellent innovation.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.