We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within the Sky Business Communications Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a Customer Experience Journey Manager, you will be responsible for creating customer journey designs for new products and optimise for existing products, using insights and research. You will be passionate about customer experience and drive improvements and change. You will champion the voice of the customer to define needs-based innovation and deliver a ‘world class’ customer experience across all Sky Business Communication customer touchpoints. You will work across the organisation with Product, Technology, Marketing and Operation teams to gather business requirements.
You will be focused on ensuring all customers that purchase Sky Business Communication products have the best Buy, Welcome, Install experience and enjoy personalised, tailored communications to keep them updated. Most importantly to make sure our customers love being with Sky and stay with us because they want to. In this role you will work in a fast-paced environment, and join a dynamic, growing team in which change happens extremely fluidly.
– Design and implement customer journey designs for new products, using customer research, personas and design thinking methodologies.
– Be responsible for working across product lines, with an end-to-end view, to ensure Sky Business Communications provides a seamless and well-coordinated suite of customer interactions & experiences
– Be accountable for translating customer needs and business goals into compelling interactive customer journeys and subsequent business requirements
– Continuously optimise all B2B Communications customer journeys utilising customer insight and analysis.
– Support delivery of customer capability of new/evolving products
– Partner closely with technology, sales, marketing, operations and (where appropriate) residential product teams to deliver excellent End-to-End execution
– Play a significant role as the main point of contact from the design team for product owners and product team members on developing a human centred approach to all activities
– Define the success criteria across the journey in readiness for trial and testing prior to launch
– Monitor a set of customer experience measures and take learnings to continuously improve the experience across the customer journey lifecycle
– Expertise in using design thinking methodologies to create customer journeys, storyboards, service blueprint to bring the customer experience to life
– Be comfortable working in a matrix, complex delivery focused organisation – and ideally exposure to a fledgling or start-up business environment
– Commercially results oriented with appetite to master the technical. Sky products are complex, regulated products in a highly competitive and fast-moving market
– Experience in planning, prioritizing, documenting and leading development of customer experience elements across product, operations & support disciplines
– Work as a supporting team member that guides customer experience across products without control of those products; being a team member that makes all of Sky B2B Communications product better because they work seamlessly as a product portfolio
– Restless to change Sky for the better, combines big picture vision with a capacity for detail
– The ability to deliver through relationships – gets things done by reaching out to others and communicating openly
– Tireless and results driven mentality, able to continually critique and optimise customer journeys with a positive mind-set
– Credible and able to present to the leadership team at Sky, with excellent presentation skills (written and verbal) that simplify the complex and gain support for bold plans
– Ability to decipher data quickly, and make decisions supported by this analysis
– Experience of working in the Telecoms industry would be preferable