We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Sky Business Team.
Enjoy a generous pension and 25 days paid annual leave.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a Sales Centre Manager, you will be responsible for leading, motivating and managing a team of up to 12 direct reports. Sales Centre Managers are there to support our people and ensure that they make SKY a great place to come to work every day, strive for more and putting their team at the heart of what they do.
Your team will deal with Sky Business customers and prospects across the UK and Republic of Ireland.
– Manage a Sales team to deliver against targets for subscriber numbers and revenue.
– Work with the team to ensure they are performing against all relevant Business KPI’s.
– Embedding a positive working culture and Sky behaviours amongst your team.
– Own the day to day operation that delivers our sales and service led metrics.
– Play your part in recruitment, ensuring we have the right people to take Sky Business forward.
– Alongside your colleagues, utilise the support offered in Sky for Learning and Development to raise the competency and ability of your team.
– Execute the operational strategy of the sales centre, ensuring the strategy fits with that of the wider business and Sky teams
– A proven ability to lead and deliver a sales and/or customer service centre operation.
– Experience of providing learning and development opportunities for your team.
– Leadership skills. A proven track record in managing teams of ambitious individuals to work together to achieve sales targets in a high transaction, telecom sales contact centre.
– A passion for not just achieving, but exceeding targets with your team, and a proven track record of winning new business.
– Delivered through collaboration. Established and utilised a network to achieve Business aims.
– Built trust by respecting others and seeking their ideas.
– Great communications skills, at all levels.
– A passion for a challenge, and for a fast-paced environment.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about