We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
Sky Business Communications is a rapidly growing business-to-business division of Sky.. We’re looking for exceptional, innovative people to join us on our journey. People who’ll be integral in building a strong business with the backing of a hugely successful brand.
This role sits in our Sales Operations function purpose is to maximise the opportunity in our conversation with our customers to maintain and grow our customer base, expand the products and services and improve their experience of Sky. This is through a best in class training, incentive and optimisation programme, which you will help to shape and lead
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
You will always strive for excellence by understanding stakeholder requirements, the ability to work in a fast paced, constantly evolving landscape and delivering high quality work in a timely manner, whilst heavily aiding the successful growth of Sky Business Communications.
– Contribute to the sales business plan, supporting key tactical and strategic initiatives across the Sales estate
– Work with both the Contact Centre & Field Sales teams to support the delivery of sales targets
– Support the design and implantation of sales Efficiency Tools for SFDC, Onboarding Program, Incentives & Overlay Programs
– Ensure positive relationships are formed, maintained and improved within the Sales team and across the wider Sky business
– Contribute to the strategic site and estate wide plans using your industry knowledge and/or personal experience to help craft our future roadmap
– Work on transformational change programmes ensuring they deliver the expected outcomes
– Experienced at managing performance through others
– Previous experience of delivering change/improvement projects, end to end, into large operational team
– A passion for customer and employee experience
– Solution orientated, decisive and credible abilities with integrity
– The ability to use industry knowledge and/or personal experience to help shape and drive the business agenda
– B2B Telecoms experience
Hours: 37.5 – shift pattern Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their
A job you love to talk about