Want to do the best work of your life? Make your mark at Europe’s leading entertainment brand. Our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work – a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine.
“As our Product Owner you’ll have a key role between the business stakeholders and technology teams within our Global OTT department. You’ll be responsible for defining business requirements, scoping product enhancements and driving changes to customer service technology across our centrally support markets, including UK, ROI, AU, ES and US” – Head of Operational Insight
What you’ll do:
• Inform the strategic direction of the service technology based on clear commercial rationale and robust analysis or insights with a focus on your product area
• Take ownership for requirements definition and delivery of product enhancements at a central level
• Collaborate with relevant stakeholders and support teams in order to optimise existing capabilities as well as creating new ones
• Provide thought leadership through informed recommendations for the promotion of the service technology product you own
• Provide support for strategic roadmap projects, working alongside other product leads within the service and business operations
• Understand the business objectives and requirements across our Central OTT team and the local Operations, Digital, CRM and Technology teams
• Help define excellent requirements for the CRM Scrum team and Digital/Operations stakeholders across our Central OTT coverage
• Lead the development of critical new initiatives around automation, artificial intelligence and continuous process improvement
What you’ll bring:
• Commercial experience as a technology product owner/manager
• Salesforce certification and/or experience
• Experience working with (or within) a contact centre and/or an operations department, with any work on CRM solutions beneficial
• Excellent networking and communication skills, with the ability to manage several different projects and stakeholders simultaneously; all the while ensuring everything is prioritised according to business needs
• Ability to define requirements through interviews/workshops and to improve processes and working practices, balancing costs and benefits when evaluating possible solutions
• Previous experience in working with chatbots (desirable)
• Ability to shape operational technology that derives positive customer experience and sustainable commercial solutions
We’re the team behind the infamous Sky products line-up. From Sky+ to Sky Q. From hardware and software to intricate design. Could you help us turn an idea into the next big thing? As a team, we’re collaborative, empowered and innovative – together, we’re proud that everyone’s favourite Sky products are #MadeByUs.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
• Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
• A generous pension package
• Private healthcare
• Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media.
A job you love to talk about
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.
Due to COVID-19 recruitment process on some of our roles may take longer than usual. We appreciate your interest and will be in touch as soon as we can.