We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our HR Services team.
The People Advice & Support team provides advice, guidance and support to our 22,000 employees and managers. The broader team consists of:
– People+: first point of contact for all Sky Managers and Employees providing advice and guidance on the full range of People related polices and processes
– Employee Relations; supporting managers with the most complex ER related issues
– Occupational Health; providing expert medical advice and guidance to leaders and managers
– People Change Team; supporting end to end organisational changes
– Policy; Design and implementation of people policy
– Compliance & IR; Leads on all people related compliance activity and tracks and monitors Industrial Relations activity
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram
The People+ Manager is accountable for the management of the People+ team and delivery of the People+ Service. Working closely with the other People+ Department and Service Managers to ensuire People+ provides high quality, consistent advice and guidance for all people related queries to Sky Managers and employees. You will support in the continuous review of the service provision and delivery of improvement plans to drive the service forward .
– Effectively lead, manage, engage, develop and motivate your team to provide a first-class service
– Manage your teams workload and your resources to ensure delivery against SLA’s and Quality measures.
– Ensure the delivery of a joined up, seamless service, with minimal hand-offs for our customers
– Build and maintain effective stakeholder relationships
– Ensure you develop and maintain a detailed understanding of Sky policy, our processes and ways of working, the HR systems and relevant legislation provide relevant coaching and training for the People+ teams.
– Using SMEs, online learning and the wider HR team, continually develop the advisors to ensure they have the right knowledge, skills and expertise needed to deliver a high-quality service.
– Take accountability for escalated complex queries, managing stakeholders effectively and taking decisive action
– Coach and develop People+ Advisors.
– Customer focused, putting the customers at the Heart of everything we do
– Experienced in managing a high performing HR Operational team
– Experience in People Management
– Has previously manged a customer service team or high volume operational function including Resource and Workload management and Continuous Improvement
– Ability to engage with customers and stakeholders at all levels
– Ability to engage, motivate and inspire people to work towards a common goal
– Excellent knowledge of policies, process and employment legislation
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about