We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
Sky Business Communications is a rapidly growing business-to-business division of Sky. We’re looking for exceptional people to join us as we build a unique B2B communications business dedicated to providing reliable, innovative services to small businesses.
The Sales Contact Centre are a team that is focused on serving businesses with excellent service and ensuring that we are restless in our approach to develop for the future.
Enjoy a generous pension and 25 days paid annual leave.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Our Dialler Analyst will be at the heart of our operation, controlling the performance of call types within Campaigns and ensuring resourcing requirements are clearly communicated to the business. The dialler analyst will be focused on dealing with all aspects of Real Time Call Performance and Intra Day resourcing within the estate.
Assessing performance versus plan will be key so analytic skills will be key to success, strong stakeholder management skills will be required to ensure the productivity of the call centre is at the top of the agenda and drives results accordingly.
– Responsible for administration and development of multiple cross sites campaigns on a Genesys Dialler.
– Maximise efficiency and productivity on all campaigns using projections and data quality knowledge.
– Control the release of data in line with the relevant regulations and agreed campaign requirements.
– Derive analytical outputs to provide insight into productivity / financial performance, for campaign Partners and Senior Dialler Analysts.
– Manage the performance and provide portfolio / user and team feedback to internal and external stakeholders.
– Complete SLA reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis within the timescales provided.
– Attend proactive and reactive Operational & Planning meetings.
– Ensure the business is resourced efficiently through efficient forecasting.
– Ensure resource management standards are upheld and regularly communicate with Operation Managers over findings.
– Act as a point of contact for agent skill amendments for outbound resource.
– Ensuring Dialler downtime is kept to a minimum and faults are reported and investigated using internal and external channels
– Promote additional functions to the business to drive USP and improve communications productivity
– Work force management skills
– Proven track record working in a target orientated environment
– Experience using data and insight to complete needs analysis to drive operational strategies
– A self-starter; proactive & always thinking of what the next step needs to be
– Exceptional stakeholder management, with resilience & maturity to face challenges from senior members of the business & deliver a positive outcome
– Ability to balance multiple priorities within a fast-changing and demanding environment
– Telecom Sales Contact Centre experience
– SQL experience
– Basic understanding of OFCOM, TPS and DMA standards
– Knowledge of work force management
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about