Want to do the best work of your life? Make your mark at Europe’s leading entertainment brand. Our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work – a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine.
“This role is an exciting opportunity to join our UK Apple Mac Services team. We’re a passionate team of Mac professionals who strive to enable our Mac users across the business to deliver their best, with freedom and empowerment on their device of choice, while managing the security and efficiency of our Mac estate” – Mac Services Manager
What you’ll do:
• Deliver a lifecycle service using our management tool, Jamf Pro, for the UK Mac estate
• Maintain all services provided to the business for Apple Mac’s using Jamf Pro
• Work as efficiently as possible in delivering the best user experience and advice for our staff while engaging with departmental colleagues and team members to maintain a secure and measured platform
• Support BAU maintenance of updates, security patches and certificates in order to maintain a secure service
• Provide documentation and reports required to maintain the service and resolve strategy
• Maintain the lifecycle functions from deployments to retirement of each device
• Engage with business users and technical teams to encourage relevant feedback and improvement options as well as to facilitate qualified and agreed solutions
What you’ll bring:
• Solid hands-on experience as a Jamf admin in a mid-to-senior position with additional experience as a qualified Apple support technician or professional
• Jamf 300 as a minimum qualification (Jamf 350 or 400 preferred)
• Good understanding of 802.1x NAC, API, scripting and automation
• Outstanding customer care drive and experience with looking after customers at all levels
• Clear and concise communication/active listening skills in order to keep stakeholders properly informed
• Ability to work well within a team by visibly applying standard methodologies and acting proactively on responsibilities
• Ability to identify and prioritise work in order to achieve key tasks and objectives
• Experience on both Windows and Linux servers and their architecture
This role sits within the UK Tech division. Our team focuses on technology strategy, design and delivery. From AI to 5G to Cloud, we work on the latest tech whilst building out our web presence and CRM systems for fixed and mobile networks. We’re bold, proactive, forward-thinking and collaborative. Together, we’re proud of the products and services we deliver for our customers.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
• Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
• A generous pension package
• Private healthcare
• Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re open to discussing where and when you do your job.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media.
A job you love to talk about
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.
Due to COVID-19 recruitment process on some of our roles may take longer than usual. We appreciate your interest and will be in touch as soon as we can.